Permits can be purchased by mail or in person at Prescott City Hall:
800 Borner St
Prescott, WI 54021
Monday - Friday
8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Your mail-in request must include:
- Current name and address of boat owner
- Self-addressed, postage paid envelope
- Payment by check or money order - made payable to City of Prescott
All requests for permits via mail will be processed the day they are received.
Fees for a seasonal boat launch permit:
- $35 - For boat owners who live within the city limits of Prescott
- $50 - For boat owners who live outside the city limits of Prescott
One permit per boat or watercraft. Permits are not interchangeable between any other boats or watercraft you own. Overnight parking is not permitted at the boat launch. Citations will be issued for overnight parking.