Where should I pay my taxes?
The first half of taxes due on January 31st should be paid to the City of Prescott. There are 3 options for payment:
  1. You may pay in person at City Hall
  2. You may mail a check or money order to:
    • City of Prescott
      800 Borner St.
      Prescott, WI 54021
  3. You may pay by credit card online or by phone; 800-272-9829. The jurisdiction code you will need to enter is 6728 and there is a 2.75% convenience fee for credit card payments.
The second half of taxes should be paid to the Pierce County Treasurer, please contact them for payment information by phone at 715-273-6743 or by person at:
Pierce County Treasurer
P.O. Box 87
Ellsworth, WI 54011

Show All Answers

1. Can I make an advance payment on my Property Taxes?
2. Am I eligible for the lottery credit?
3. How can I find out if my property has Special Assessments due on it?
4. How can I get a receipt for my taxes?
5. What if my escrow check is more than my tax payment?
6. What if I don't agree with the assessed value of my home?
7. What is the $25 Special Charge on my taxes?
8. What is the First Dollar Credit?
9. When are my taxes due?
10. What is the mill rate?
11. Where should I pay my taxes?